RSS

EDM ♪ Radio ♫ Music For Ever ♥

Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial Webplayer Link Music Forever Radio Stream

Taylor Swift: 'I Have No Idea' What's Next

Taylor Swift said she has no idea what's next for her now that the whirlwind cycle for her massive, Grammy-winning 2014 album, 1989, is over.

"This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't known," she said in an interview with Vogue. "I just decided that after the past year, with all of the unbelievable things that happened … I decided I was going to live my life a little bit without the pressure on myself to create something."

While Swift clarified that she would continue to write songs during this downtime, she said she wanted to accomplish several short-term goals as well, like learning how to mix cocktails or getting certified to perform CPR. She also spoke about potentially launching a fashion line at some point, saying, "I would want it to be something that was relatable and accessible and everyday. I don’t see it being couture."

Still, two of Swift's close friends and periodic collaborators, Lorde and Jack Antonoff, agreed that the pop star wouldn't stay away from music for too long. "Her not being creative is one of the last things I'd ever worry about," Antonoff said, while Lorde noted: "Tay is a big fan of taking time off until about month two — and then she gets this look in her eyes, and I know all the Dateline and frozen yogurt and mooching around is about to go out the window."

Swift admitted much the same thing herself, saying, "I'm always going to be writing songs. The thing is, with me, I could very well come up with three things in the next two weeks and then jump back into the studio, and all of a sudden the next record is started. That's an option, too."



http://ift.tt/eA8V8J from RollingStone.com: Music http://ift.tt/1TTRcJ4
via IFTTT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Instagram