RSS

EDM ♪ Radio ♫ Music For Ever ♥

Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial Webplayer Link Music Forever Radio Stream

Hear Juicy J Wiz Khalifa Liam Payne's 'You' Demo

Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa have been collaborating on an album, which is slated for release sometime in May, Rolling Stone has learned. On Wednesday, TMZ leaked the song, "You," which features a hook from One Direction's Liam Payne that was recorded as a demo during the rappers' sessions, but a representative for Juicy J confirms to Rolling Stone that the track will not be included on their forthcoming, as-yet-untitled album.

On the TM88-produced demo, Juicy J launches the verses, which has his objects of affection "singing like Adele" that includes a sample from her "Hello." Later, Khalifa gives a shout out to a couple of his favorite subjects, when he raps, "All I need is a big bag of weed / And you by my side, girl / I know you're down to ride."

As for Payne's solo effort on the track, he weaves his hook between the rappers' verses, singing, "All I need is you / Said anything you want, anything you want, girl / All I see is you / Said anything you want, yeah."

After the leak, Payne took to Twitter to clarify that the song is not a single. "Hearing that I've got a single out, LOL, that's a surprise to me," he wrote. "That's a one take scratch demo I was writing with someone as an idea for them." He also stated he needed to "guard my projects better" and that the demo was "something I get up to on a weekend."

A couple versions of the song have surfaced. Listen to the TMZ version above and another one with a Juicy J spoken word intro here.

Khalifa and Juicy J have been frequent collaborators, including their recent work on his sixth LP, Khalifa, which was released in February, and on 2014's "Shell Shocked."



http://ift.tt/eA8V8J from RollingStone.com: Music http://ift.tt/1XJFqjE
via IFTTT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Instagram