RSS

EDM ♪ Radio ♫ Music For Ever ♥

Try Amazon Music Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial Webplayer Link Music Forever Radio Stream

Blake Shelton Gwen Stefani to Duet on Shelton's New Album

Blake Shelton may want to start putting away his stuff when girlfriend Gwen Stefani is over. The pop star, who just announced her This Is What the Truth Feels Like Tour, tweeted a photo of the back cover of Shelton's upcoming album If I'm Honest, revealing the record's track list. Among them: a duet between the couple titled "Go Ahead and Break My Heart." "Look what I found lying round the house," Stefani wrote.

The duet was rumored for some time, but Shelton himself played coy. "Man, I read that we wrote a duet together," he told Rolling Stone Country. "I tell you, I read all kinds of amazing stuff."

If I'm Honest also includes a collaboration with Country Music Hall of Fame vocal group the Oak Ridge Boys, "Doing It to Country Songs," Shelton's contribution to The Angry Birds Movie, "Friends," and "Savior's Shadow," a song he's working at Christian radio.

"There's a feeling that I have about this album that's not like anything I've ever experienced before with my music," he told Rolling Stone Country recently. "I don't know if this album is full of number one songs or is going to sell 5 million copies or win a bunch of awards. It's just that I know that when people hear this record they're going to understand every emotion I've gone through in the last year and that makes me feel really good."

Here's If I'm Honest's full track list, courtesy of Stefani.
1. Straight Outta Cold Beer
2. She's Got a Way With Words
3. Bet You Still Think of Me
4. Every Time I Hear that Song
5. Came Here to Forget
6. Every Goodbye
7. It Ain't Easy
8. A Guy With a Girl
9. Go Ahead and Break My Heart (featuring Gwen Stefani)
10. Friends (from the Angry Birds Movie)
11. One Night Girl
12. Doing It to Country Songs (featuring the Oak Ridge Boys)
13. Green
14. You Can't Make This Up
15. Savior's Shadow



http://ift.tt/eA8V8J from RollingStone.com: Music http://ift.tt/1NBdAAk
via IFTTT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Instagram